Thursday, September 4, 2008

Horseback Rides and Salt Lake

I really am getting to the last of our trip. Only about two more days to blog about! Then I can get on with the first day of school (which was only two weeks ago!).

Anyway, while in Utah we went to a friend of my dad's and rode horses. The kids had a great time and thanks to some Benadryl, even Spencer enjoyed it. Poor guy, he is as allergic to horses as Brady is. Brady skipped out on the horses and went to the movie with his brothers so you won't see him in the pics, but I'm in there riding like a cowgirl! We were able to ride the Frontrunner into Salt Lake one Saturday with my parents and my sister, brother-in-law and two nieces. We had a lot of fun. I love going to Salt Lake and being a tourist - having our picture taken in front of the temple, all that stuff. We saw tons of brides and my girls always go googly-eyed over that.


4 comments:

nixon5 said...

How fun the horseback riding looks.
I am so glad that you had fun while you were here.
by the way we still have one quarter for you if you still need it? Oklahoma

AF Nixons said...

We still need Oklahoma! I can't believe we forgot it while we were there! If you want to send it, we'll send you a generic one back...!

nixon5 said...

Lol dont worry about sending one back. I will just send you this one. I just keep forgetting to send it then I didnt know if you still needed it.

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Sad to miss the Nixon's in Salt Lake! Looks like you were all quite busy, though-Love reading the updates!