Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Lunch Date

Every Thursday Brady and I try to have lunch with one of the boys. Since the girls have moved on to middle school, I guess it's no longer cool to have your parents come have lunch with you, but it's still acceptable at the elementary school. So, this week was Jordan's turn (I forgot my camera last week when it was Spencer's turn). Brady was on a conference call with Salt Lake so he couldn't make the lunch date, but Jordan and I sure had a good time.
One bonus of having mom and dad come for lunch is we give the kids some money to buy a snack. That only happens when we come for lunch (that way they're always excited to see us, right?)


Eating the ice cream sandwich from both ends!



Mmmm...lovely teeth!

Thanks for the fun lunch date, Jordan.

3 comments:

nixon5 said...

what a fun idea.Something they will always remember. Love the chocolate teeth,of course can chocolate look bad.

CASSIE said...

I think you guys are the best parents ever! I need to be taking all these tips down for my kids!

Joanna said...

what a great tradition. My kids love it when I come for the same reason yours do... Dessert!!