Friday, September 12, 2008

Opinions


These are the shoes I bought my oldest boy for school that he wore once. He said someone told him they were ugly and he won't wear them again.

These are the shoes that I bought my boy for school that he said he liked, but has never worn. The tag hodling them together is still on the shoes.


These are the shoes that I finally bought my boy because he would only wear last year's worn out, overly used shoes. He's worn them every day since. I thought it was only girls who had all the opinions about their clothes? Don't tell me I'm in for it with my three boys too! AND last week when I announced it was Collared Shirt Day for the boys...he refused! Where did he get all these opinions?!

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

My boys are the same way. and zanna well dont get me started how she feels about her shoes. She is wearing a different pair every hour.

Hydes said...

Well look who's blogging! I laughed I remember when Brandon refused to wear collared shirts, not to depress you but it wasn't until his Sr. year he changed and realized the girls liked a nice dressed guy!!

Joanna said...

I really like those first shoes. Do you think they would fit me? :) It is funny the older they get the more aware they are. So did you let him not wear a collared shirt?

allredclan said...

too funny!!! Believe it or not, Cam is my hardest to buy shoes for. I buy them, he wears them for a few minutes and then decides he doesn't like them anymore. I think I bought 4 different shoes for the summer until he decided he would wear one pair. Picky boys...