Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Spoiled Baby

Maybe you remember the last baby gift I made for my friend to give to her husband's co-worker...well, there is another pregnant co-worker. Yeah for me! I have been busy sewing the baby shower gift which included: One double-sided receiving blanket, embroidered with first and middle name
One lime green hooded towel/washcloth set embroidered with first name
One brown hooded towel/washcloth set embroidered with monogram (brown and lime green are his nursery colors)

One large double-sided minky blanket embroidered with first and middle name. This blanket was so yummy I was almost convinced I should get pregnant, have a boy and name him Carter. But Carter Nixon really wouldn't work, would it? Too political. He'd never have a chance in office.
And finally, seven burp cloths! These were so fun to make. This one below was my favorite. It's too cute to spit up on. Maybe she should hang it on the wall instead!

Don't you wish you knew my friend so you could invite her to YOUR baby shower! She's definitely generous and giving.

5 comments:

randa_joy said...

Are you kidding me? Those are ALL too cute to be spit up on! I want to work in that lady's office and have a baby.

** Adrian ** said...

I love them ALL--& want them all--only in pink, please!! haha

They ARE too cute to spit up on! What fun gift ideas!!!!

I'd love to take a lesson from you on how to MAKE all that stuff!! How do you do the embroidery?!?

I love your paint, too!! What a beautiful color!!

Joanna said...

WOW you have been busy. They are all SO CUTE! I am glad that you figured out the towel hoods. You really are so talented. I have three friends who are having babies and I need to get going to some things for them. You have inspired me!

nixon5 said...

WOW WOW WOW! I love the brown and green that is soooo cute. You are very talented.

Beth said...

Courtney, I love your bangs, maybe you should have had those when you had the tangled hair brush!! Ouch!
Your mom was pretty creative to finally pull the bristles out one at a time - oh my! Your dinner looked yummy - wish I could have been there!
Steph, you are soooo talented, love your blogs, and your projects are way cool. And I always love the beautiful background music. How do you ever decide which one to play when with 250+ CD's?
Jordan, you're the winner! You better join the band with that talent!
Love Ya'll!!!!!
Grandma