Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Spooktacular

Last weekend we went to Sea World's "Halloween Spooktacular." The kids were able to trick-or-treat around the park and got themselves a nice little bag full of candy. Meghann was afraid she would get her gorgeous princess costume dirty so she opted not to dress up.

Just look at Jordan all decked out in his "Indy" costume! He began counting how many times people made the comment "There's Indiana Jones" or "Look at Indiana!" One man giving out candy even called him, "Mr. Jones" and that made his day! I think he counted somewhere around 12 or 13 but he just beamed anytime someone called him "Indiana Jones." Did I write about that already? It seems like I have but maybe it was in Jordan's journal...I forget.

Here's my favorite part of his costume:

Indiana Jones - Florida style. You can discover buried treasure in flip flops...can't you?

More Halloween pictures later (with gushing about all the other kid's costumes too...I just worked so hard on that Indy costume and no one has worn theirs every day since I made it either...!)

3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I love the Florida Indiana Jones! Looks like a fun place to go for Halloween!

** Adrian ** said...

HOW fun!! I love the "Indy" costume--it looks GREAT!!! I love the Spooktacular pictures...it looks like they had a lot of fun!!!

I loved reading your "quirks"!! I love learning new things about people!!!

BTW--I don't remember if I already commented about this, but how amazing were those splits?!?!? He can do them better than my 2 girls!! I loved the pictures!!!

nixon5 said...

You are so talented I love the costume. I love the flip flops even more.