Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to the Beach

Last week Brady had to work on Melbourne and since the kids were out of school on Friday, we all decided to tag along. We stayed in the same exact hotel that we stayed in last year (see this post). And funny thing...the weather was exactly the same too - overcast, drizzly, windy, and not too pretty. Good thing our kids are still entertained by watching too much TV, eating too much popcorn and jumping on hotel beds. It was perfect. We watched Hannah Montana and High School Musical 2 together and laughed and laughed. I took them swimming Thursday night and Brady took them Friday morning so that I could work on my talk for Stake Conference. Can you believe it??? I had to talk at the adult session and all I can say is "Whew! It's over!"
View from the balcony

Love this Ron Jon surf shop


According to Wikipedia, this Ron Jon is the largest surf shop in the world! I believe it.

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

aaaaaaaah how fun is that.

Joanna said...

I am jealous.