Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Chef

On Sunday the kids were all upstairs having "quiet time" (which isn't always so quiet) when Spencer came down to tattle. When he saw that I was cooking, he forgot all about what he was going to tell me and instead said, "Oooh! Can I help you cook?" So, I gave the boy a pair of tongs and put him to work. He loves to cook. Here he is putting taking the raw chicken pieces, dipping them in butter, then rolling them in a mixture of crushed corn flakes, dry italian dressing mix and parmesan cheese. Mmmm, it's delicious and one of our family's favorites.

Then he helped me roll out crescent rolls - so fun rolling up these triangles into these funky shapes! Emeril Lagasse - move over!


1 comment:

nixon5 said...

That is so great. Parker also loves to cook. Anytime I cook he wants to help. I hope it stays with them huh.