Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nursery Rhyme Parade

Today was the Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme Parade. Jordan had decided he wanted to be a little mouse that ran up the clock (you know, Hickory Dickory Dock). So I told him I would make him a grey hat with little ears, etc. and he told me that the mouse was WHITE. Okay, so I made him a little WHITE hat with ears and the rest of the costume was pretty easy - white shirt and white pants (thank goodness for those white karate pants I picked up at a yard sale last year). This morning I decided to make a little sign to hang around Jordan's neck with a picture of a clock tower (Big Ben, in fact) and "Hickory Dickory Dock" printed under it. Somehow I just knew Jordan was going to refuse to wear it, and I was right. He's got a few quirks, that kid, and for whatever reason, he just wasn't going to wear something around his neck. Then one of the kids suggested he could wear sunglasses and turn his mouse from running up a clock to being "blind." That was good for him. So, here he is in all his blind glory.


And now, a video clip:



3 comments:

TaYloRcD5 said...

How fun!!! You are always so creative!!

nixon5 said...

How fun is that!! I love all his comments.

Joanna said...

I love the glasses with the costume!