Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sand City

Here's something that should have been posted a long time ago. I think this was our Labor Day wekeend in St. Augustine with Aunt Kelly. We took our neighbor friend, Natalie. As soon as we got set up on the beach the beach patrol man drove up and announced to everyone that a big storm was coming and it would be best to pack up before it hit. A few people did, but most of us decided to wait and see. Lucky us, it blew right over and we didn't get rained out. Whew! The kids don't really build sand castles, but rather sand cities connected by moats and bridges.
Here's their handiwork this day.



4 comments:

nixon5 said...

Thank Thank Thank you for the pictures of the beach. Just like you like pictures of snow I love the warm sunny weather. I hate winter snow and all of the above.
I love the pictures it made me so warm. Looks like a fun day and glad you didnt get hit by a storm. We did once at bearlake and not fun.

The Nixon Two said...

That reminds me of when I was there in October and how warm and nice it was to be in the water. when I knew that every one back home was cold. I too love the beach and the water, thanks for the pictures.Love you all

TaYloRcD5 said...

Wow, looks so fun!! wish i was there with you all, it's COLD here!!!

Lindsay said...

stephanie, Your family has grown so much. I can hardly believe it. I just came across your blog. So, cute.. I love looking at your pictures and seeing all the fun things your family has been up to. I can't believe you were just in Utah. We live there now. For about the past two years.It would be great to keep in touch. Love, The Rhoton's